Re: International Xanadu Meetup Day

Thanks, I will sign up for the udanax list as well.  I was excited to see Scott McCloud mentioned.  I carry his book "Understanding Comics" and read it when I need to clarify my thinking about my projects in software, writing and music.  It is important source material about the nature of perception and the mental logic involved.

Philip Garzieri
pgloucony@xxxxxxx