c portability

The c portability document I got for you is mostly worthless, being
quite incomplete and somewhat misleading and possibly even
inaccurate.  I am printing out the current FAQ from comp.lang.c.
It seems to be much better, the net being a great place to produce
something that has all the nits picked to death.  For example FAQ
seems to have over 200 lines about "What is NULL?"

For a language lawyer it should make interesting reading.
I'm sure it has everything of interest on the topics it covers,
and you can be glad you don't try to read comp.lang.c, as it
gets a LOT more traffic than the C++ groups.