Re: [zzdev] :virt,tx,gzz: What to do in undefined conditions :)

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:

> Tuomas,
>
> You point out excellently the problem of
> > - undefined operations. What should the system do when rotating
> >   to an empty cell as a dimension, for example
>
> Let me throw out some general rules to consider--
>
> 1.  Don't crash.

Ok, fixed the empty dimcell addition to only crash that
particular view for now. That's important to do first so that
if we later find different bugs in the view code, they won't completely
crash but only that view again.

THEN, if we want, we can special case it to e.g. just show nothing on
that dimension.

	Tuomas