[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Correction: I was using 0704 version till yesterday. Best, T
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:22:40 +0300
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000711065624.24614Q-100000@fuga>; from lukka@xxxxxx on Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:57:31AM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <20000711140710.E18486@xxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000711065624.24614Q-100000@fuga>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 06:57:31AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > Sounds better. That means we can get rid of build-tag.txt completely!
> Except for explicit versions (0.01 anyone ;)
Why? You just edit Makefile the way you would've edited build-tag.txt.
> Hmm.. would it waste CVS resources to tag the release that is
> snapshotted? That might sometimes come in useful...
I can do that. Note that sometimes more than one snapshot build is done
on a given day; usually because I sometimes need to run test builds in
the real environment. I'll probably just start assigning the builds a
serial number and tag with that (and include it in the window title).
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%