URGENT: Need syntax help

 I just got the 0707 .jar file and tried to use it.  I got the following
 Count = 0, total = 845
 Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
 Is there something I can do about it?  (I already redownloaded the .jar
 file and doublechecked my syntax.  Got the same result)

I wrote to Tuomas, who suggested:

>Try the earlier syntax, i.e. put it in the classpath and run
>the foo.Main explicitly. It appears that the manifest which tells it
>which class to run isn't correct.

But I don't know exactly what he means.  Could someone send me the exact
command I need to key in?