Re: [zzdev] Anomaly report: re dimensions

> 1.  I accidentally added a blank cell on d.dimension and it caused the
> system to freeze up if I tried to rotate into that blank cell.

d.dimension?

You probably mean the dimension list, right?

I know why this happens but the big question is how to fix it in
the right way.

> 2.  I wanted to change the name of a dimension, but when I did, all the
> cells on that dimension disappeared (and reappeared when I changed the name
> back).  It seems like a person should be able to change dimension names?

This is a quite important decision. Ted has implied that dimensions
are strings; then it is not possible.

Now you're implying that dimensions are more individual objects by themselves,
not just strings.

This has VERY deep implications.

	Tuomas