[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag commit policy?
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] gzigzag commit policy?
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:24:55 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000704111408.A16685@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 4 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 03:55:33AM +0300, Tuomas J. Lukka wrote:
> > Please include ChangeLog entries - we've been lazy about that
> > but we must start doing it just because there are more of us.
> Um, why keep a changelog manually while there are commit log entries?
> There is software to automatically generate a changelog from the commit
> log. To me this sounds like duplicate work which can be left to the
> machines :-)
Could you install this? That would be great.