:zz: Andrew and I also covered: PROPERTIES AND SUBCELLS

The queston of how to do subcells has bothered me for
 maybe sixteen years.

You want parts of cells to be connectable just like
 ordinary cells.

The solution (only realized a few weeks ago) is to have
 cell *proxies* for all subcells you want to connect to.

= = = = =  with that as prologue,

Andrew looks forward to doing "properties" of a cell,
 especially now that he understands how they can be
 addressed (above).

AND HE WANTS TO MAKE FRAME PARAMS AND
 FRAME CACHING PROPERTIES OF THE CELL.
 So the resultant thingies can be addressed as cells
 if wanted, but otherwise aren't.

This seems okay to me, at least for now.

ChrzT

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
QOD 99.03.28
"If you always do what you've always done you'll always be what you've
alway s been."-- Dale Carnegie (from a spam)