[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Zigzag registration
- To: Edward Keyes <eakeyes@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Zigzag registration
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 19:22:22 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>; from Edward Keyes on Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 01:24:14AM -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 01:24:14AM -0500, Edward Keyes wrote:
> Heh heh. I'm on the dev list, so I'll be contributing sooner or later,
> although I don't admit much familiarity with Linux programming. You
> want a BeOS or MacOS version? ;-)
Sure! I've got both, so I could even test the port.
> Which reminds me, is there any sort of a Developer's Guide available?
> You know, documentation about the data structures used in the current
> implementation, and so forth... or is it all in the code itself?
The tar file contains the limited documentation we've put together so
far (including the obligatory To Do lists!) together with the code.
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511