[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
:zz: ZigZag has stopped working on Keio system
- To: xanni@xxxxxxxxxx, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: :zz: ZigZag has stopped working on Keio system
- From: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 23:39:26 -0800
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxx, marlene@xxxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
I have not yet had a chance to ask the Keio CNS staff
to install the new ZigZag, and perhaps it's just as well:
the old one just stopped working!
Perhaps it's working from the USA over SecureShell,
but I can't imagine why.
Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information,
Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan _____
Permanent Address: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
_____ World Wide Fax +1-415-332-0136 World Wide Voicemail:
+1-415-331-4422 _____ PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 23 December 98:
"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle." Orwell.