[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Prototypes?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 03:13:59 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981117170700.16095.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 12:07:00PM -0500
- References: <126.96.36.199.19981117230245.010219b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <19981117170700.16095.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Nov 17, 1998 at 12:07:00PM -0500, Mark-Jason Dominus wrote:
> > I have to admit, I don't know what Prototypes are.
> > Can it be told quickly ?-)
> No, and it wouldn't be very interesting to you anyway. It's a Perl
> language thing, relevant to Perl programming only.
And also C, C++ and probably other programming languages.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511