:zz: OO

This may have been I.  I have lots of thoughts
 on the matter, but I think they better not stand in the way
 of your excellent work !-)

ChrzT

At 03:36 PM 11/12/98 +1100, you wrote:

>SOMEBODY (mjd?) was commenting on the OOifying and criticizing how I'd
>done bits of it a few weeks ago ... I'm about to pick it up and start
>fixing stuff, but I can't remember the specifics of what was
>criticized.  Can anybody help here, or shall I just make it up?
>
>bekj
>
>--
>: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
>: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
>: Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work, so most people
>: don't recognize them.

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.12:
"Everything is just like everything else.  And sometimes even more so."
TN98