Re: Conjoinment

> A lot of the clumsiness, though, is about the present
>  interface mechanisms.  If we had a function, "put this
>  in here," and this happened to be the mechanism,
>  would you like it better ?-)

Somewhat.  My whole point about `conjoinment' is that I'd also need a
way to create two dimensions and somehow inform ZZ that they were
conjoint and that they should get some f the same sort of special
treatment that inside-contents presently get.  I think that this would
be a necessary part of the improved interface.