:zz: Yr notaton makes sense (was: Re: FURTHER Clarif. re inside/contents

At 10:43 AM 10/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>> >(I usually write `c-d' as an abbreviation for `c and d are connected'.)
>> Not sure how that works when you're indicating vertical connection.
>It can indicate a vertical connection too, depending on the picture.
>When it's accompanied by a picture, it means that c and d are
>connected in the most obvious way.  If c is atop d in the picture,
>then c-d means that c and d are vertically connected.
 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.10.29:
Last words of Oscar Wilde: "Either that wallpaper goes, or I do."