[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] PATCH (0.55 bug): Subroutine args incorrectly propagated to curscr
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] PATCH (0.55 bug): Subroutine args incorrectly propagated to curscr
- From: Bek Oberin <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:47:22 +1100
- In-reply-to: <19981028040241.11259.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>; from Mark-Jason Dominus on Tue, Oct 27, 1998 at 11:02:41PM -0500
- References: <19981028040241.11259.qmail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the patch :)
-My- preference is to use &bar() for functions that are defined in the
ZigZag package, and baz() for others. This means everybody has valid
syntax and "internal" functions are somewhat distinguished visually.
Anybody object to that?
I have a feeling we're going to need coding specs :-/.
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/
: Innovation is hard to schedule. -- Dan Fylstra