[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: RDBMS?
- From: Kenichi Unnai <t95129ku@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 19:20:32 +0900
- Organization: SFC Keio University
- References: <000901bdfdbf$8d96e7e0$796064a7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
I recently knew about RDBMS (Relational DataBase Management System).
Do you know that?
If you do, do you find any difference between zigzag and RDBMS?
I know zigzag is not database, it's environment, but I think it's the
thing with the concept of hypertext.
Hypertext is also the environment, but in another point of view,
it's world-wide distributed database system.
I need to explain to some guys how different zigzag and RDBMS.
I'm striving to do, but I can't have a clear idea.
Or can it be compatible with each other?
What I want to do is to get a clear explanation that how different, and
what the good/bad point are there.
Ken'ichi Unnai > 雲内健一
Environmental Information Department of Keio University, Japan