Re: [zzdev] #gzz

Thanks guys!  And best luck on your efforts.

At 07:24 PM 3/28/02 +0100, you wrote:

>All,
>
>Please note that as for now, we use 'Gzz' as our program's name (because
> ZigZag is a trademark and Ted wants the distinction between the projects to
> be clear), we are also using #gzz as our IRC channel on IRCnet, instead of
> #gzigzag.
>
>#gzigzag is neither used nor logged any more.
>
>Cheers,
> - Benja
>

>--
>GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
>http://www.gmx.net

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965