Re: [zzdev] Media Arts Students

Hi Katherine!  Very happy to hear it.

Best, Ted

At 03:59 PM 2/19/02 +1100, you wrote:
>I regularly have arts students who are keen to do the sort of storytelling
>that would work best using ZigZag as a tool.  They mostly need an easy to
>interface and an implementation that can be either viewed on the Web or on
>CD-ROMs on any platform.  In particular I have one post-graduate student
>right now who is keen to use ZigZag for his Masters in digital storytelling.
>I just thought you might be interested in hearing that enjoyable
>are ready to be made using ZigZag to demonstrate it to the world.
>Katherine Phelps
>E-Mail: muse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>BA (Hons), MFA, PhD
>Nothing can withstand the powers of love, laughter and imagination
Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965