[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
IRC (was: Re: Query: Technical description for keybinding actions?)
- To: Jan Theodore Galkowski <jtgalkowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: IRC (was: Re: Query: Technical description for keybinding actions?)
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:22:25 +0100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <188.8.131.52.2.20020215160358.00a2f1d0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <184.108.40.206.2.20020215211156.00a47280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Jan Theodore Galkowski wrote:
> > P.S.: We, the GZigZag developer team, are also using the #gzigzag
> > channel on IRCNet. If you like, you can also join us there besides
> > using
> > this list.
> Hey, I looked for #gzigzag on IRCnet out of New York City,
> then Stuttgart. Where do I find it?
Not sure of how much help I can be here, as I don't understand IRC too
well (just enough to use it :) ). The servers I use are irc.leo.org:6669
and irc.freenet.de:6665, if that helps. You can also access the logs at <http://himalia.it.jyu.fi/gzigzag-logs/>.
Can someone else elaborate?