[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] Query: Technical description for key binding actions?
- To: Jan Theodore Galkowski <CodingWizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] Query: Technical description for key binding actions?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 15:23:36 +1100
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <220.127.116.11.2.20020215133539.00a6bec0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from CodingWizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 01:41:39PM -0500
- References: <18.104.22.168.2.20020215133539.00a6bec0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 01:41:39PM -0500, Jan Theodore Galkowski wrote:
> First time here. I'm interested in building a version of ZigZag
> for Windows using Dolphin Smalltalk.
> I understand the zz model, I believe. And I've seen the "Initial
> ZigZag key bindings" list. Many of these are self-explanatory.
> However several aren't. Is there a document available by FTP
> or Web that defines what the standard or default behavior of
> some of these actions should be? Failing that, how about a
> reference implementation with available source code?
These are now somewhat out of date, but you may still find them helpful:
Hope that helps,
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
http://two-cents-worth.com/?105347&EG Donate two cents to our work!
P.O. Box 477, Blackburn VIC 3130 Australia Phone +61 401 258 915