Re: [zzdev] Implementing ZZ within an opensource game engine

Hello Michael,
For first I think you should take a look at Tuomas's newest draft on a
ZigZag view, available in GZigZag CVS repository at Sourceforge.net,
gzigzag/Documentation/misc/argh-useful.jpeg

I bet the diagram will be inspiring for game development if all ZigZag
you've seen this far is boxes and text. The possibilities in taking
advantage of various views should be ernomous were one to create a totally
new gaming space.

Tuukka

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx