GZZ pools split

The GZigZag mediaserver pool has been split into two. Unfortunately the
public pool is not available publicly at the moment, because http access
method won't work before CGI scripts are recreated.

Pool: gzz-base
Read-access: public
Write-access: GZigZag developers
Local directory: ../../Z relative to gzigzag/src

Pool: gzz-jyu-private
Access: Research group in Jyväskylä
Local directory: ../../Z-private relative to gzigzag/src

make sync and make sync-private can be used to synchronize local copies

-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
                IRCNet: Stugge@#pii,#gzigzag,#ynna
                ICQ #11321669