[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] A difficult view
- To: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] [zzdev] A difficult view
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:50:36 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <200202091328_MC3-F154-B0E7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Mail-followup-to: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <200202091328_MC3-F154-B0E7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 01:27:49PM -0500, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> Hi, All
> >shows a different way of showing a connection between cells.
> >The advantage is that the lines don't get in the way of the connection,
> >that there is a visual "flow" between the cells.
> >The disadvantage is that this'll be VERY difficult on us programmers ;)
> This view doesn't seem as useful to me as the view (no longer available)
> that showed the splines, even on "row" and "column" views. I hope you'll
> consider putting the splines back in for all views, at least as an option
> for those of us who need them.
The splines *are* there in the 0.8.0 cvs code.
Also, the view shown here is intended to be used with splines, i.e.
stretching and bending the connection so it becomes much clearer where the spline
In the current views, the problem is that if there's a line between cells,
you can't be sure if it's between those cells or some cells behind them.
This new view would address that.