Re: [zzdev] Re: [Gzigzag-commits] gzigzag/src/mediaserver PointerSet.java

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> On 20020205T025337-0800, Tuukka Hastrup wrote:
> > Could it be this simple? At least the simple cases I tried did work. Now
> > everybody to test multiple mediaserver support (this doesn't affect
> > single mediaserver code)! All changes are saved to the first directory
> > given.
> Yes, this is the easy part.  Now you need to make it intelligent
> about where it saves changes - that's what it was supposed to do
> but I never got it right.

And I thought 'intelligent' was a dirty word ;-) I see what you mean
by looking at the code now - I didn't think it was that important because
everything was specified this way in the comments. Sorry it might not be
ready today, but hopefully it won't take another three weeks to come up
with a "delete these four lines" patch again.

Tuukka

--
-- Trying to catch me? Just follow up my Electric Fingerprints
-- To help you: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx