Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] A view for mind managing

"Asko Soukka" wrote:
> FlobFactory.centerFlob() worked. (Actually, we tried to center those cells
> already a week ago with Tuukka, but even he didn't member function
> centerFlob() then.)

After moving to use FlobFactory.centerFlob() instead of
FlobFactory.makeFlob() line divisioning of cell content in my modified
(thanks to Tuukka) BallCell.java didn't work anymore. Strange. Moving back
to use makeFlob().

Asko Soukka @ http://www.iki.fi/asko.soukka/