[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] GZigZag and OpenGL
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>,zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] GZigZag and OpenGL
- From: matthewchadwick@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:46:07 +0000
- In-reply-to: <20020112193709.A19929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
So I think OpenGL is what we need.
The one problem is that someone needs to port the code to windows
(which shouldn't be too much of a problem as OpenGL support is there, too)
and that someone will not be me. Any volunteers?
use Java3d. http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/index.html
comes in OpenGL version.
nice API, love it.