Re: [zzdev] :zz: 060 and 061 probs under Windows

Hi Ted,

The problems with 0.6.1 are well-known and we hope to fix them soon. I
haven't encountered the 0.6.0 bug yet.

I hope that we'll have installer software for Windows for the next
release (0.8.0, Chartreuse). We're probably forming a GZigZag
programmers' group at my school, and one of the things we intend to do
is to package GZZ so that it is easier to use on Windoze machines.

- Benja