[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Problem with Java 1.4
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Problem with Java 1.4
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 19:58:21 +0300
- In-reply-to: <20010526222126.B18095@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from lukka@xxxxxxxxxx on Sat, May 26, 2001 at 10:21:27PM +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <20010526222126.B18095@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20010526T222127+0300, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> I haven't invented a way to get the events so that we remain compatible
> and compilable with 1.1! Any ideas appreciated. This is worse than the
> graphics thing: this affects the current Java code.
Java seems to be useful only if you choose a target version and stick to it.
So much for the "write once" thing...
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%