[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] To do for article
- To: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] To do for article
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:16:15 +0300
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <3AF8A626.E576DA50@xxxxxx>; from b.fallenstein@xxxxxx on Wed, May 09, 2001 at 04:06:31AM +0200
- Mail-followup-to: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <20010508235709.B10684@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <3AF8A626.E576DA50@xxxxxx>
On Wed, May 09, 2001 at 04:06:31AM +0200, B. Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> > Demos:
> > - file browser (Benja, Rauli)
> > - should use JInternalFrame
> > to make cooler-looking display
> I don't have a clue at what you want to do here (except if you want to
> replace the panes by JInternalFrames, which would require re-writing
> VobPanel COMPLETELY, as well as writing a new VobScene implementation,
> because overlapping panes are nowhere near being possible at the moment).
We don't have to show anything overlapping.
Does it need a complete reimplementation really? There's just one vobset
there, isn't there?
Then you could probably just put the JInternalFrames inside one pane
and just have the vob-placing views walk up the hierarchy to know their
> > - code to time an event stream and play back, writing
> > .ppm files
> > - must show mouse cursor, and also output sound track
> > clicks at the right times.
> The guidelines UIST refers to require that the video is real-time; is
> the plan you describe ok in that case?
Hmmm... it's a borderline case.
> > Text:
> > - lots of stuff.
> > - refactored Vob Scene explanation (Tuomas)
> > - file browser (Benja)
> > - Design patterns (Vesa)
> > - ???
> Components (Benja). (Namely, an explanation of how vobs map to use with
> lightweight components.)