[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] ASCII Dump
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] ASCII Dump
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 01:31:05 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19980626024213.01418b50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Fri, Jun 26, 1998 at 02:42:13AM +0900
- References: <19980620232808.A849@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19980626024213.01418b50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Going through old unanswered messages:
On Fri, Jun 26, 1998 at 02:42:13AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Hi Bek--
> A question about your ASCII dump program.,
> which I hope to try soon.
> Does running zzundump clobber the current zigzag.data?
It will exit with a warning if zigzag.data (or the named data file)
already exists. Normally the data file will not exist and it will
create a new one.
> Or can it somehow meld datasets?
No. You have to do that by hand before running zzundump.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511