[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] URLs / referential contents of cells
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] URLs / referential contents of cells
- From: Gossamer <gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 08:02:18 +1000
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.19981001205107.008834b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 08:51:07PM +0900
- References: <19981002040844.A21463@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <22.214.171.124.19981001205107.008834b0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
Ted Nelson wrote:
> I didn't know you meant referential across the *net*!
> Prob. a good idea, but maybe not immediate.
Once you put in -any- referential, as long as it's encoded like a URL,
it doesn't matter if it's on the same hard disk or somebody else's
server really. The issues are all the same!
: Gossamer gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Xanadoodler
: http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/ | And proud of it :)
: Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control: these three alone lead
: to sovereign power. -- Alfred Lord Tennyson