Re: [zzdev] :zz: HEY! We can control FOUR WINDOWS!

On Tue, Sep 29, 1998 at 09:30:21AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> We have four arrow-sets on a standard PC keyboard--
>  diamond esfc
>  diamoond ijl,
>  arrow keys
> That means that we can have four different windows
>  with four different arrowsets-- ASSUMING that we
>  set NumLock ON, so the numbers are numbers
>  instead of arrows !-)

Except of course that this prevents the existing use of the numbers.
I think if we go to more than two windows we may want an input method
that can be generalised to an arbitrary number of windows.

	*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.net/xanadu/                   Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/                   Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/                   Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia  Phone +61 3 96511511