[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: VobScene
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:51:02 +0300
- Mail-followup-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
(Note the name change).
Hmm.. it strikes me as inconsistent that VobScene is given a BoxStyle
for creating a subVobScene, but not for placing vobs.
Another important question is: whose responsibility is rotation?
There are several matters there:
1) fontmetrics may not be accurate when rotated
2) not all graphics platforms that we run on support rotation
3) boxes -- this is the trouble we had with the FlobSetFlob and boxed:
it drew a vertical-horizontal box around a rotated flob, which
was visually not very aesthetical.
I feel there is a cleaner way but can't quite put my finger on it yet.