Changing back others' changes

> Make virtualcommunity demo work again: SceneFlob MUST NOT
> BE BOXED FLOB: rotated sceneflobs go totally screwy.

> More virtualcommunity fixes

How about doing fixes in a more sensible way than just changing back
what someone else changed-- because that will surely screw others' code?
And it wouldn't get us anywhere if I now just reverted your changes
again, would it?

In the case of SceneFlobs, note that boxed flobs have a needsBox()
method. You can override it to return false.

In the case of FTextLayouter, why not add a structparam (which can be
set through the constructor, see firstCap) which decides whether to clip
or not? i.e. doClip or some such.

-b.