[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re renderinfo drawing boxes
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re renderinfo drawing boxes
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:37:18 +0200
> Cleaner boxes. No special tags but the vobs that
> want a box ask renderinfo to do it. Comments?
Hmmm... Issues are:
* Should renderinfo really draw the boxes itself?
* At some point I want to experiment with connections rendered between
background and box. Then we probably need a different model.
* The box used may affect the visual center of the vob, as in
ball-and-stick, and thus change the ways views and decorations behave.
* The box may also affect the clipping! (ball-and-stick doesn't clip,
boxed cell conted usually wants to)
These don't need to be solved today, but we have to keep them in mind.
(Always thinking ahead, yes? ;) )