32+ character filenames

Hi!

My Macintosh software does not provide support for filenames 32+
characters long. I know, it's proprietary, and Linux is better at least
in that respect, but do you think it would be too hard to stick to up to
31 character filenames? (Which obviously means 26 character classnames +
".java".) It seems to me that that should usually suffice, but there are
already two classes in core which I cannot download, or (re-)compile:
ZZAlreadyConnectedException.java and TestSimpleDimInvariants.java.

Thanks,
- Benja