[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] 0.6 branch created
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] 0.6 branch created
- From: "B. Fallenstein" <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 22:18:10 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010403193324.A22469@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> I just created the 0.6 branch.
> Please test it.
I haven't been able to test the branch, because I'm currently unable to
compile the whole of GZigZag. However, it appears that in all recent
versions (including 0.5) there is a bug causing Finnish umlauts (ä and
ö) to be entered into a cell twice even when the key was pressed only
once. The German-but-AFAIK-not-Finnish ü is not doubled. The bug seems
to occur both on MacOS and Windows (VM: Microsoft's JView); under
Windows, I haven't verified that ü is not affected, but I suspect that
the situation is the same there.
Please look into this; I don't have time to do it currently. (As the
participants of my interactive storytelling course write in German, it's
quite a bummer.)