Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released]

Hi Tuomas,

 > The word 'stable' is used twice here, in the phrases "well-tested,
 stable code" and then in "we can provide stable, solid releases that
 are ready for production use."

This is with "life after 1.0".  With 0.* releases, nothing is really
stable in that sense. Unless you are somehow able to get a lot more
paid programmers working on this and so on.

If you have a *PARTICULAR* problem with version 0.5.0, we'll be glad
to hear about it. If you just have vague, general distrust of everything,
it's probably not useful to continue this discussion. With free software,
everyone, INCLUDING YOU, is in testing. If you were paying us something for
it, the situation would be different.

I don't think that I personally have a need to take issue with what you say here, except I'm not sure how/when/where the topic of money came in - but (again, speaking for myself and only myself) I'm happy to roll with it if that's the consensus in Finland. Is it?

More to the point of this thread, however: is there a definite time-table for the 1.0 release?

Cheers,

edward harter