[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released
- From: Edward Harter <eharter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:21:21 +0900
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20010122112404.C24794@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010122112404.C24794@xxxxxxxxxxx>
GZigZag 0.5.0 has been released.
This is a new major release. It starts a new stable series, 0.5,
and supersedes previous releases. We hope that all users are
able to upgrade to the 0.5 series, but acknowledge that there may be
problems (which we most definitely want to hear about). We recommend
that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.
Great to hear about the 0.5 release and all the new features! And of
course I agree that all of the users, such as me, should use a stable
Could you suggest to us what you think is the most stable version
that is 'nearest' (a _very_ imprecise term, but I hope you understand
what I mean;-) in features and functionality to the new 0.5?
An exact URL (ie, one pasted in the reply e-mail) with a link to the
exemplar, "stable and nearest to 0.5" would be greatly appreciated as