[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] 0.5.pre0 out
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] 0.5.pre0 out
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:40:54 +0200
- In-reply-to: <3A6B2B20.1003B6A2@xxxxxx>; from b.fallenstein@xxxxxx on Sun, Jan 21, 2001 at 08:32:00PM +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <20010119164919.C13661@xxxxxxxxxxx> <3A6B2B20.1003B6A2@xxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20010121T203200+0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> I really want to see the new line-breaker, using the TEX algorithm, in
> 0.5. I've started coding it today, and expect it to be at least
> tomorrow, but possibly Tuesday, until it's running. It'll be quite a
> change and require some serious error-checking. So, either we have to
> release 0.5.0 tomorrow and then make a BIG change till 0.5.1, or wait
> two days or so until we release 0.5.0.
I don't like either option. I say put the new algoritm in the trunk,
then we wait for at least two weeks (it *has* to be tested properly,
it's such a big change) and branch 0.6.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%
Keep the Deja Archive Alive!