Couple of bugs in 0.4.0

Hi,

These two things need to be fixed before we can use 0.4.0

1.  The dimension map in the upper left corner of the Ctrl and Data windows
is gone!  We must have it.   (see attached bitmap)

2.  When entering text in the edit box, pressing Enter should cause a
carriage return/new line.  Right now it just puts a little box at the end
of the text
(see attached bitmap)

One other small thing -- when pressing Tab to get into Edit Text mode, a
black line representing the cursor (and telling the user she's in Edit
mode) appears only if there's already some text in the cell.  It would be
nice if that black line also appears in an empty cell.

Thanks,
Marlene