[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Applitude interconnnectivity virtuality
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Applitude interconnnectivity virtuality
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 14:12:18 +0100
- References: <3A4BD476.74B97E98@xxxxxx>
I think in my last post I focused too much on the technical details;
it's even more important to get the interaction concepts right, after
all. So so far we have:
- The standard views function just like before. Everything below only
affects the new applitude-combining views, CombinedView and MultiView.
- For each window, there's a "prefered" applitude. The maincell of this
app is shown in the lower right corner of the window.
- This applitude is the one whose bindings are currently used. You can
change it by pressing Ctrl-A or Ctrl-Alt-A.
- When you click on something drawn by a different applitude than the
one use at the moment, that changes the applitude, too.
And that's about it. Tell me what you think.