[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
[zzdev] GZigZag and education?
- To: Katariina Ervasti <cat@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [zzdev] GZigZag and education?
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 05:58:58 -0500
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi, Cat --
>In our multidisciplinary studies all sciences focus on the same
>phenomenon. They mix together and support each other in understanding the
>phenomenon. No separate subjects take place.
I'm sure you know that this relates very closely to Ted's ideas about
education. We are great believers in multi- and inter-disciplinary
education. The world needs more generalists! In fact, we are about to set
up a non-profit Generalist Institute.
Thanks for sharing your ideas -- I wish you well in finding some support
for doing your gzz/education pilot.