Formatted text

Oh, *NOW* I got it.

So this is not yet related to the structure but so far only gives the
ability to put in text that are parts of cells with different fonts, into
a rectangle.

Seems pretty good. I've been trying to think of a good abstraction myself
as well. This seems to fit the bill pretty nicely.

The only problem I foresee is performance when rendering lots of text. But
we might be able to cache ftext objects for each paragraph and render them
quickly...

	Tuomas