[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] View change
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] View change
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:27:47 +0200 (EET)
- Cc: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <3A0BE5F4.A197C452@xxxxxx>
On Fri, 10 Nov 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> I wrote:
> > (Would mean cell views would need to be able to construct flobs given
> > visual center & dimensions, instead of UL corner & dimensions. But that
> > *does* make sense for many views.)
> More to the point, both makeFlob and placeFlob should take two
> "alignment" integers specifying where the x/y coordinate is in the flob.
> 0 means visual center, -1 means left/top, +1 means right/bottom.
Doesn't placeflob do just this?