a version of the user's guide on the Web

The updated version of the user's guide is now on the GZigZag
homepage.

Yes, it's still under construction, it's always
under construction. :-) Writing a user's guide is not
my only task in this project so I'll keep on extending it
whenever I have time.

Some of you hoped that the images would not be linked and
for those of you I can tell that A-J will make another version
of the doc. He says he will make it "some day" so don't expect
it to appear today.

If you happen to read the guide and find any mistakes,
please tell me. All kinds of comments are welcome.

cat