[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Referential text
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Referential text
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:05:34 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <39F9070A.61B0CF8C@xxxxxx>
On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> > > I think we should give it a try -- which means that we have to hand it
> > > through to the cell views. (That's going to be some work which I don't
> > > have time for at the moment.) Just one thing: ZZText.split(...) should
> > > definitely be static.
> > Actually, that calls into question the whole approach again.
> Not agreed. You use split(cell, offs, dim). If you didn't give the dim,
> I'd understand that overriding could make sense, but if I have the dim,
> can there be any different ways to split the cell?
> Could you give an example?
Splitting using an i18ned ZZText. What does it mean to split the Finnish
translation of a cell?