Re: Cell views (was: a version of the user's guide)

Hi Benja, thanks for the text (even though I still haven't
read it).

I'll start testing the cell views right now, send you
some question if I don't understand what you've written.

> (BTW, you claim that 'v' changes the view of the left window, and
> 'shift-v' the view of the right window; I'm sure it's the other way
> around, in your standard window layout on the screen?)

Yeah, that was a spelling mistake, need to correct that.
It's good that you've noticed it.

kata