[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: gzz Edit Window
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: gzz Edit Window
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:59:38 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Developers <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <39F87A2C.C16C2F8@xxxxxx>
On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> > Do note that merging changes to unstable will be more complicated with the
> > big API changes...
> Maybe it would make sense to start a new stable series?
I'd say yes. Let's try to stabilize for a few days - work out
ZZDefaultSpace and what it should contain, and the action list, and then
do it. I18N, referential text and other cool stuff can wait for the next
Any other show-stoppers to do before 0.2.0?