[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Referential text
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Referential text
- From: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:50:13 +0200
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1001026210252.19329E-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > is the current ZZText interface final enough for me to start coding an
> > i18n draft based on it?
> I'm not sure yet. What do you think?
I think we should give it a try -- which means that we have to hand it
through to the cell views. (That's going to be some work which I don't
have time for at the moment.) Just one thing: ZZText.split(...) should
definitely be static.
I guess advanced ZZTexts should be cascading, i.e. take another ZZText
in their constructor -- that way, e.g. texts in different languages can
be referential as well.